Badrinath Pilgrimage Tour
- 6 Nights / 5 Days
This 6 Days 5 Nights pilgrimage tour will take you to the holy temple of Badrinath in Uttarakhand, dedicated to the worship of Lord Vishnu. The temple, located along the banks of the River Alaknanda forms an important part of the Chardham pilgrimage circuit and is a popular destination for religious tourism in India. With the tour beginning from Delhi, it covers the regions of Haridwar, Joshimath, Badrinath, and Rudraprayag. Apart from visiting the Badrinath Temple, the tour package also includes sightseeing of numerous temples and holy destinations as well. During the tour, accommodations and necessary travel arrangements will be taken care of to ensure that you have a smooth and comfortable yatra experience.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Aarti at Har Ki Pauri
- Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi
- Shri Narsingh Temple
- Mana Village
- Vyas Gufa
- Ganesh Gufa
- Views of Neelkanth Peak
- Rudranath Temple
- Chamunda Devi Temple
- Koteshwar Mahadev Temple
- Saraswati Temple
Detail Itinerary :
Arrival Delhi - Haridwar (205 kms. 6 hrs. drive)
Upon arrival meeting and assistance followed by drive to Haridwar. Upon arrival check at Hotel. Evening aarti at Har ki peri. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Haridwar : Haridwar, lying at the feet of Shiva's hills, i.e., Shivaliks, in the Haridwar district of Uttaranchal Pradesh, is a doorway. Suryavanshi prince Bhagirath performed penance here to salvage the souls of his ancestors who had perished due to the curse of sage Kapila. The penance was answered and the river Ganga trickled forth forms Lord Shiva's locks and its bountiful water revived the sixty thousand sons of king Sagara. In the traditional of Bhagirath, devout Hindus stand in the sacred waters here, praying for salvation of their departed elder. It is doorway to the sources of the Ganga and the Yamuna, 3000 to 4500 meters up into the snowy ranges of the central Himalayas. The 'Aarti' worship of the Ganga after sunset and the floating 'dia' (lamp) is a moving ritual.
Haridwar - Joshimath (275 Kms.)
Morning drive to Joshimath, en-route visit Rishikesh. Upon arrival Joshimath check in at the Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Joshimath :The name Joshimath is a distorted version of the Sanskrit word 'Jyotirmath', the place of the Jyotirlinga of Shiva. It is believed that sage Shankracharya established one of the four piths (centers) for sanyasis at this place. Joshimath falls on the way to Badrinath and it is believed that lord Vishnu resides at this place in the winters.s
Joshimath - Badrinath (45 Kms)
Morning Pooja and Darshan of Adi Sankracharya Samadhi and Sri Narsingh Mandir at Joshimath and drive to Sri Badrinath. On arrival check in at the Hotel. Afternoon visits temple, Mana Village, Byas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Saraswati and Saraswati River. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Badrinath :One of the 'Four Dhams' is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name "Badri van", meaning "forest of berries".
Badrinath - Rudrapryag (145 Kms)
Early morning Pooja and darshan at temple. Morning drive to Rudrapryag via Joshimath & Karanprayag. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Rudraprayag : It is the confluence of river Mandakini and river Alaknanda.
- Temples : Rudranath and Chamunda Devi, Koteshwar Temple (3 Kms).
Rudrapryag - Rishikesh (134)
Morning drive to Rishikesh en-route visit Devprayag. Later drive to Rishikesh on arrival checks in at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Rishikesh - Delhi - Departure (234 Kms.)
Morning drive to Delhi. On arrival Delhi drop you at Airport / railway station for onward destination.