Char Dham Yatra 2024 from Haridwar
- 10 Nights / 11 Days
Explore the holy Char Dham temples of Uttarakhand on this pilgrimage tour that cover the temples of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. In this package, your tour will begin from the holy city of Haridwar and take you through the regions of Barkot, Uttarkashi, Guptkashi, Pipalkoti, Rudraprayag, and Rishikesh. With a chance to visit some of the glorious shrines of India, this Chardham tour package from Haridwar has a lot to offer that will make your Char Dham Yatra even more memorable. During the tour, accommodations and necessary travel arrangements will be taken care of to ensure a smooth and comfortable yatra experience.
Highlights of the tour :
- Kempty Falls
- Prakateshwar Caves
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple
- Shakti Temple
- Shri Narsingh Temple
- Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi
- Vyas Gufa
- Ganesh Gufa
- Bheem Pul
- Views of Bandarpunch Peak
Itinerary for Char Dham Yatra:
Arrive Haridwar - Barkot (213 Kms. 07 Hrs)
Upon arrival in Delhi meeting and assistance followed by drive to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar check-in at hotel. Evening Visit Mansa Devi temple & Aarti at Har Ki Peri. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Haridwar : Haridwar, lying at the feet of Shiva's hills, i.e., Shivaliks, in the Haridwar district of Uttaranchal Pradesh, is a doorway. Suryavanshi prince Bhagirath performed penance here to salvage the souls of his ancestors who had perished due to the curse of sage Kapila. The penance was answered and the river Ganga trickled forth forms Lord Shiva's locks and its bountiful water revived the sixty thousand sons of king Sagara. In the traditional of Bhagirath, devout Hindus stand in the sacred waters here, praying for salvation of their departed elder. It is doorway to the sources of the Ganga and the Yamuna, 3000 to 4500 meters up into the snowy ranges of the central Himalayas. The 'Aarti' worship of the Ganga after sunset and the floating 'dia' (lamp) is a moving ritual.
Barkot - Yamunotri -Barkot(42 Kms Drive / 6 Kms Trek)
Morning leave for Janki Chatti via Hanuman Chatti & Fool Chatti. On arrival Janki Chatti start Trek of 06 kms for Yamunotri, On Arrive Yamunotri Holi Dip in Garam Kund, than Pooja and Darshan of Shree Yamunotri Ji, after Darshan and Pooja, afternoon start trek back to Janki Chatti on arrival Janki Chatti meet with driver and drive back to Barkot. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Hanuman Chatti : The confluence of Hanuman Ganga & Yamuna River.
- Yamunotri Temple : Maharani Gularia of Jaipur built the temple in the 19th Century. It was destroyed twice in the present century and rebuilt again
- Surya Kund : There are a Number of thermal springs in the vicinity of the temple, which flows into numerous pools. The most important of these is Surya Kund.
- Divya Shila : A rock pillar, worshipped before entering the Yamunotri Temple.
Barkot - Uttarkashi (Drive 82 Kms, 04 Hrs)
Morning leave for Uttarkashi, a drive of 82 kms. Enroute vist Prakateshwar Cave, on arrival Uttarkashi check in at the hotel evening visit Vishwnath Temple, Overnight stay at the hotel.
- Uttarkashi : Situated at the bank of river Bhagirathi. The temple of Lord Vishwanath is located here where a massive iron trident is erected. The other important temples situated here are Ekadash Rudra, Bhairav, Gyaneshwar and Goddess Kuteti Devi.
Uttarkashi -Gangotri - Uttarkashi (100 Ksm . per Way)
Early morning drive to Gangotri and on arrival take a holy dip in the sacred river Ganges, also called Bhagirathi at its origin. Perform Pooja after that and relax for some time in the lovely surroundings, afternoon drive to Uttarkashi, on arrival check into the Hotel.
Uttarkashi -Guptkashi (215 Kms . Drive 09 - 10 Hrs)
Morning drive to Guptkashi via Moolgarh, Lambgaon. En route visit Tehri Dam. Later continue drive to Guptkashi, today is the first time to see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. Mandakini Drive alongside the river to reach Guptakashi late in the evening check in at the Hotel, evening visit Shree Kashi Vishwnath Temple, Ardh Narishwar Temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Guptakashi - Kedarnath (32 Kms Drive , 14 Kms .Trek)
Morning drive to Gaurikund 32 Kms from Guptkashi, en route visit sonprayag to see the Confluence of Son Ganga and Mandakini river. On arrival at Gaurikund take a Holi dip in Gaurikund, start 14 Kms trek towards Shree Kedarnath Ji. Afternoon start trek towards Kedarnath. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening perform Pooja and also Darshan at Shri Kedarnathji. In the evening also visit Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi behind the temple. Overnight stay at hotel.
Kedarnath - pipalkoti (14 Kms Drive , 145 Kms .Trek)
Early Morning Pooja at Kedarnath temple. Morning trek down to Gaurikund. Later driver to Pipalkoti, enroute see the beauty of Chopta. On arrival Pipalkoti check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Pipalkoti - Badrinath(72 Kms)
Morning leave for Shri Badrinath Ji. Enroute visit Narsingh Temple, and Adi Sankracharya Samadhi at Joshimath, than drive to Badrinath On arrival take the holy Darshan and spend time visiting Mana village the last village before the Tibetan border, Byas Gufa, Bheem Pul, Saraswati River, Overnight stay at hote
- Tapt Kund : Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bathe before entering the Badrinath temple.
- Narad Kund : A recess in the river, near Tapt Kund, forming a pool from where the Badrinath idol was recovered.
- Mata Murty Temple : Devoted to the mother of Sri Badrinathji. Other important temples include Sesh Netra Temple, Urvashi Temple and Charanpaduka.
- Mana Village : Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
- Bhim Pul : On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge lies over the roaring Saraswati River. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
- Vyas Gufa (cave) : Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
Badrinath - Pudraprayag (155 Kms)
Morning Pooja and Darshan at the Temple (04:00 A.M. to 07:00 A.M). After pooja drive to Rudraprayag, en-route visit Vishnu Prayag, Nandprayag, (Confluence of Nandakini and Alaknanda) Karanpryag (Confluence of Pinder River and Alaknand River). On arrival Rudraprayag Check In at the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
- Rudraprayag : It is the confluence of river Mandakini and river Alaknanda.
- Temples : Rudranath and Chamunda Devi, Koteshwar Temple (3 Kms).
Rudraprayag - Rishikesh (135 Kms 7 Hrs)
Morning drive to Haridwar, en-route visit the Confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknada called Devprayag from Devprayag onward Bhagirathi river become Holy Ganges). After visit Devpryag drive towards Haridwar via Rishikesh. On arrival Haridwar drop you at Railway station to connect train for onward destination.